Today I’m linking up with Mama Kat for her Writer’s Workshop. The prompt: List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
Five Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’ve never smoked a cigarette.
2. I’ve never taken or smoked an illegal drug, including pot.
3. I have, however, tried dip, and I don’t recommend it.
4. I hate the smell of cinnamon. Let’s just say I’ve had a bad experience with After Shock.
5. I’m not into romance.
Five Things I Know
1. I know that clowns are facking creepy.
2. I know I want Samuel L. Jackson to read “Go The F*ck To Sleep” to me every. single. night.
3. I know I should stop being so hard on myself.
4. I know I watch too much Dateline.
5. I know a lot about these four legged beasts.
Five Things I Know Nothing About
1. I don’t know why Blake wants to sleep in on school days and not on days off.
2. I don’t know why people turn into giant a-holes around Christmastime.
3. I don’t know what the big deal is with Shark Week.
4. I don’t know why I can’t leave Target without spending over $100.
5. I don’t know why girls continue to wear booty shorts with UGGs.
Five Things I Believe
1. I believe most people are good.
2. I believe that, if life gives you lemons, you should stuff them in your bra.
3. I believe that children should never wake up before 8am.
4. I believe in following your gut.
5. I believe I’ll have another martini.